This set of seven boxes of Ayurveda Incense are handmade from raw natural ingredients and perfume oils which are hand rolled into a bamboo stick. Each box has ten sticks of incense, each flavour is said to focus on one of the seven Chakras. Handmade by skilled artisans working with Federation of South India Producer Associations (SIPA), one of our fair trade partners in India.
Instructions for use: light the tip of the stick or cone. Gently extinguish the flame by blowing or fanning. The stick will glow and release a delicate fragrance. Place the unlit end in a suitable incense burner.
- keep out of reach of children.
- Use only on an inflammable base or holder.
- To avoid damage caused by ash, use a holder with an ash catcher. Burn in a ventilated area away from flammable objects and draughts.
- Never leave burning incense unattended.
- Ensure stick is extinguished before discarding.
Federation of South India Producer Associations (SIPA)
Craft artisans based in the South of India come together as a collective called the Federation of South India Producer Associations (SIPA) to support and grow sustainable livelihoods. The artisan enterprises succeed in slowing migration to the cities and benefit the health, education and business opportunities of artisan communities.Read more
Find more information on our delivery, freight and returns here