Survey prize draw terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions are specific to the survey prize draw. These terms and conditions are in addition to the general competition and promotional terms and conditions as listed below.
- Prize is one x $100 voucher to be used in any Trade Aid store across New Zealand
- Entry is through submitting a completed survey form
- Draw will take place on Friday 29 June
- Winner will be notified by email and must nominate a store to pick up their voucher from
General competition and promotional terms and conditions
- The Promoter is Trade Aid Importers Limited.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- This promotion is open to residents of New Zealand only.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and its agencies associated with these promotions are ineligible.
- The prize is as stated in the competition. Other products shown in promotional material are not included in the prize and may not be available in stores.
- Competition closes on the dates set.
- Winners will be notified by email.
- Prizes are not for resale.
- If the prize isn’t claimed within 30 days after notification then the winner must forfeit and another winner will be drawn.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No responsibility will be taken for late, lost, indecipherable or misdirected entries.
- For enquiries about these offers, please contact our Marketing Department on email@example.com.
- By entering this competition winners are allowing their name to be used for promotional purposes relating to the prize draw.
- The promoter may take a photograph of each winner being presented the prize, and winner’s photos may be used for promotional purposes relating to the prize draw.
- By entering this promotion, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entry into the promotion will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.