- The Good Egg (Promotion) is conducted by Trade Aid (The Promoter), 174 Gayhurst Road, Dallington Christchurch. The following terms and conditions apply to the Promotion held on Trade Aid’s website.
- By participating in this Promotion, Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions
- The Promotion commences on 20th April at 10am on 29th of April at 5pm.
- The Promotion is open to residents of New Zealand. Employees and volunteers of Trade Aid and their immediate families are ineligible to participate in the Promotion.
- The Promotion consists of a nominator entering a nominee into the Promotion, via social media comment. The nominator is the promotion Entrant.
- To enter the Promotion, Entrants must comment on the Good Egg social media post, one entry per Entrant will be accepted.
- Entries not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions will be ineligible.
- The Entrant must nominate a person residing in New Zealand.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the promotion.
Prize and Winner Selection
- The prize is one Giant Trade Aid Easter Egg. One Reward will be given away in this social media competition.
- One entry submitted via Trade Aid’s social media platforms (Facebook and Instagram) will be chosen by Trade Aid staff at their discretion, from all eligible entries by 7th May 2023 (Winning Entry). The nominee named on the Winning Entry has the right to the Reward. The Entrant does not receive any Reward.
- The Entrant of the Winning Entry will be contacted by a Trade Aid staff member by the 7th of May (or such later date as required by Trade Aid) by via social media. If the Entrant of the Winning Entry has not responded within ten working days of being contacted, then Trade Aid staff can at its discretion: (a) deem the Entrant to have forfeited their nominees right to the Reward; and (b) choose another Winning Entry in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The Entrant of the Winning Entry will be asked to contact their nominee, and advise them of the win. Delivery or collection of the Reward will be arranged with the winner. The Reward is the sole responsibility of the nominee of the Winning Entry. Rewards are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The decision of The Promoter on any matter regarding this Promotion will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for any misdirected, lost, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, incorrectly submitted or late nominations, or any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission, computer or network failure, or any other interruption that may affect the conduct of this Promotion.
- The Promoter will not be required to provide any person with a Prize where, in The Promoters’ sole discretion:
- that person is not (or is no longer) eligible; or
- The Promoter is unable to contact the Entrant of the Winning Entry to arrange Prize instore collection after using reasonable endeavours.
- Trade Aid reserves the right to discontinue, extend or amend the Promotion, including to re-schedule the Nomination Selection, at any time without notice to any person, for any reason.
- Trade Aid and its related bodies corporate will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Promotion or any Prize. Trade Aid will not be responsible for any lost or stolen Prize.
- Trade Aid may use and disclose Entrants’ personal information for the purposes of conducting this Promotion and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Entrants agree that if their nominee is chosen for the Reward then The Promoter is entitled to use the Entrant’s name and photographs for external and internal marketing, promotion, communication and publicity purposes in connection with the Promotion.