These natural sandalwood incense cones are made in India by artisans at Silence. Silence incense cones are made from wood shavings, zicate (a natural adhesive), petal dust and colour. Skilled artisans blend parts of the relevant plant with natural essential oils to create the fragrance. Sandalwood is associated with vitality, harmonising calm, balance and clearing mental obstructions.
Burn duration: 30 minutes.
Instructions for use: light the tip of the cone. Gently extinguish the flame by blowing or fanning. The cone will glow and release a delicate fragrance. Place the unlit end in a suitable incense burner.
- keep out of reach of children.
- Use only on an inflammable base or holder.
- To avoid damage caused by ash, use a holder with an ash catcher. Burn in a ventilated area away from flammable objects and draughts.
- Never leave burning incense unattended.
- Ensure cone is extinguished before discarding.
A self-help movement for those who can neither speak nor hear, except visually, and others who cannot go anywhere, except in their imagination, and yet who aspire towards self-sufficiency and acceptance as contributing members of the Society.Read more
Find more information on our delivery, freight and returns here