This fair trade incense has been created using only natural oils. Each stick is hand rolled using the traditional Indian Masala method by artisans working in Pondicherry.
Instructions for use: light the tip of the stick or cone. Gently extinguish the flame by blowing or fanning. The stick will glow and release a delicate fragrance. Place the unlit end in a suitable incense burner.
- keep out of reach of children.
- Use only on an inflammable base or holder.
- To avoid damage caused by ash, use a holder with an ash catcher. Burn in a ventilated area away from flammable objects and draughts.
- Never leave burning incense unattended.
- Ensure stick is extinguished before discarding.
Federation of South India Producer Associations (SIPA)
Federation of South India Producer Associations (SIPA) is a collective of 45 craft artisan groups whose work impacts over 7,000 rural families by achieving sustainable livelihoods, and slowing migration to the cities. Producers benefit through greater exposure to markets as well as health, education and business initiatives.Read more
Find more information on our delivery, freight and returns here