Product code: 09.22.31
This pack of 20 incense sticks is handmade in Kolkata by physically challenged persons practising the ancient art of blending the essence of herbs and flowers. Hand crafted by skilled artisans working with Equitable Marketing Association (EMA), one of our fair trade partners in India.
Instructions for use: light the tip of the stick. Gently extinguish the flame by blowing or fanning. The stick will glow and release a delicate fragrance. Place the unlit end in a suitable incense burner.
- keep out of reach of children.
- Use only on an inflammable base or holder.
- To avoid damage caused by ash, use a holder with an ash catcher. Burn in a ventilated area away from flammable objects and draughts.
- Never leave burning incense unattended.
- Ensure stick is extinguished before discarding.
Equitable Marketing Association (EMA)
Equitable Marketing Association (EMA) artisans work to create a sustainable future for themselves and their families. The skilled craftspeople of this cooperative live and work together on a large nature-filled plot of land outside Kolkata, where environmental protection projects such as maintaining fish ponds provide nutrition and increase the water table.Read more
Find more information on our delivery, freight and returns here