This month we have something special to celebrate. All Trade Aid dark chocolate is now Vegan Certified by the New Zealand Vegetarian Society! We are an official member of the NZ Vegetarian Society, which means our products listed below are all 100% free of animal products.
Our chocolate bars Classic Dark, Pure Dark, Extra Dark, Dark Raspberry, Mint Crisp, Salt Toffee Crisp, our Dark Chocolate coated Almonds and our Drinking Chocolate range are all Vegan Certified, and soon you will see the Vegan Certified symbol proudly displayed on the pack of these products.
The Certification scheme is the only one of its kind in New Zealand, where a stringent and independent audit of every ingredient in a product is carried out for each applicant.
And what’s more, this month is Vegetarian Awareness Month, so it’s a great time to discover new vegetarian or vegan foods to enjoy for a kinder, healthier world. Vegetarianism is becoming more popular with New Zealanders, and now that all Trade Aid dark chocolate is vegan certified, it’s easy to choose a delicious chocolatey treat that is good for the planet and good for the soul.
You’ll find plenty of information about becoming vegan here vegetarian.org.nz
Trade Aid’s Vegan Certified range includes:
- Organic 55% classic dark chocolate – 200g
- Organic 70% pure dark chocolate – 100g
- Organic 85% extra dark chocolate – 100g
- Organic 55% dark raspberry chocolate – 100g
- Organic 70% mint crisp chocolate – 100g
- Organic 70% salt toffee crisp chocolate – 100g
- 55% dark chocolate coated almonds – 130g
- Organic drinking chocolate – 300g
- Organic drinking chocolate – 2kg
- Organic drinking chocolate – 5kg