The tasteful way to fundraise.
It doesn’t get much sweeter than this – use Trade Aid’s organic, locally produced, fair trade chocolate to help fundraise for your community group, school or church.
Our chocolate is made with love at Sweet Justice, our fair trade organic factory in Christchurch, New Zealand, using cooperatively farmed cocoa from the Dominican Republic, Ecuador and Peru and golden granulated sugar from Paraguay. We have two delicious flavours available.
- Deliciously creamy Original Milk is a truly decadent delight. Contains a minimum of 33% cocoa solids.
- Smooth and velvety our Classic Dark chocolate is a perfectly “bittersweet” treat. Contains a minimum of 54% cocoa solids.
How does it work?
- Up to 40% profit. Your fundraising profit is $1 per bar (excluding freight).
- Your choice of delicious organic Original Milk and Classic Dark chocolate, made right here in New Zealand.
- Each fundraising pack contains 35 x 50g bars, or 15 x 200g blocks of the same flavour.
- Download our order form, fill it in and send to Trade Aid for processing.