The tasteful way to fundraise.
It doesn’t get much sweeter than this – use Trade Aid’s organic, locally produced, fair trade chocolate to help fundraise for your community group, school or church.
Our chocolate is made with love at the Sweet Justice Chocolate Factory, our fair trade organic factory in Christchurch, New Zealand, using cooperatively farmed cocoa from the Dominican Republic and Peru and golden granulated sugar from Paraguay. We have two delicious flavours available.
- 40% cocoa, organic fair trade Rich Milk chocolate, delicious creamy luxuriously smooth full-flavoured milk chocolate available in both 50g and 200g.
- 55% cocoa, organic fair trade Classic Dark chocolate – smooth and velvety, bittersweet dark chocolate with a lively cocoa flavour available in both 50g and 200g.
How does it work?
- Your choice of delicious organic Rich Milk and Classic Dark chocolate, made right here in New Zealand.
- Each fundraising pack contains 35 x 50g bars, or 15 x 200g blocks of the same flavour.
- Download our order form, fill it in and send to Trade Aid for processing.